roller-user mailing list archives

From Jm Seigneur <Jean-Marc.Seign...@trustcomp.org>
Subject Re: java heap space
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:14:53 GMT
I sent an email explaining that I have a similar "Out of Memory Error"
problem with Roller (subject "Out of Memory Exception after a while
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/roller-user/200802.mbox/ajax/%3c47B34536.1000403@trustcomp.org%3e>")

and it seems due to a remaining Planet RSS feed subscription that is not
available anymore and Planet keeps trying to fetch this feed even if
I've removed it from the list of subscriptions. It's an important
problem because it means that Roller needs to be restarted every two or
three days.