roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: hits
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:46:35 GMT
daily hits are usually reset per night, same with referrers.  if you
really want to track that stuff over time you should do it via webserver
access logs.  leaving that data in the Roller database eventually
becomes a mess and hard to manage.

Broderick, Andrew wrote:
> I see that Roller tracks hits per blog, per day. Is this information
> archived anywhere, or is it overwritten each day? And are referring
> sites tracked? The reason is that we would like to track hits and
> referrers on an ongoing basis for multiple blogs.
>

> Thanks
>

> NOTICE:
> This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
the message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the contents. (FE1)