roller-user mailing list archives

From Edoardo Panfili <edoa...@aspix.it>
Subject only old entries in planet
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 07:25:26 GMT
Hy,
I have planet as first page of my system, it seems work for some time
now on the first page (the aggregator) I can't see new posts but I cand
find them in rss page of planet.

Wath I did wrong?

In roller-custom.properties :
planet.aggregator.enabled=true
planet.aggregator.cache.dir=/var/cache/roller/planetcache
planet.aggregator.guice.module=\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.planet.business.jpa.RollerPlanetModule
# Tasks which are enabled. Only tasks listed here will be run.
tasks.enabled=ScheduledEntriesTask,ResetHitCountsTask,TurnoverReferersTask,PingQueueTask,RefreshRollerPlanetTask,SyncWebsitesTask
# Set of page models specifically for site-wide rendering
rendering.siteModels=org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.SiteModel,org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel

In planet-custom.properties:
database.configurationType=jdbc
database.jdbc.driverClass=org.postgresql.Driver
database.jdbc.connectionURL=jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/rollerdb
database.jdbc.username=roller
database.jdbc.password=my_pwd

thank you
Edoardo