roller-user mailing list archives

From Boris Milikič <boris.mili...@mf-rs.si>
Subject RE: Oracle connection URL issue? (was Re: Error filterStart?)
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:42:36 GMT
<Context path="/roller" docBase="C:\projects\roller">
  <Resource
    auth="Container"
    name="jdbc/rollerdb"
    type="javax.sql.DataSource"
    driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
          factory="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory"
    username="bm"
    password="bm"
    url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@irisint.com:1521:ROMA"
    maxActive="20" maxIdle="3" removeAbandoned="true" maxWait="3000" />
  <Resource
    auth="Container"
    name="mail/Session"
    type="javax.mail.Session"