roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roller on Websphere
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:34:42 GMT
Miguel,

This ended up being a bug in WAS 6.1. IBM has released a fix, I tried it on my install and
it works like charm. The problem was identified under PK31377:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PK31377

You need to get to 6.1.0.9 level, and enable:
"The following WebContainer custom property must be set to
'true' for this new behaviour to be enabled:
'com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokeFiltersCompatibility'"
Good luck, and enjoy Roller.

----- Original Message ----
From: Angel Vera <gunfus@yahoo.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:31:40 PM
Subject: Re: Roller on Websphere

Miguel,

I wanted to update on you progress, I got stuck in Chicago for a couple of more days, but
I got to fly on first class for free, so it was worth it to stay behind.

Anyways, down to business. I managed to recreate the problem and I am now seeing the same
problem as you. I will be investigating it, at the current time it looks like a problem with
the servlet mappings, but I am not an expert on struts, so I will be consulting with other
developers (dave) to get assistant to resolve this problem.