roller-user mailing list archives

From David Whitehurst <dlwhitehu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source Code Highlighting
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:28:47 GMT

Matt:

What do think is the best solution here?  I like the highlighting, line
numbering, and styling, but the javascript is a little clunky.  It would be
nice if the people at jroller would host a syntax hilighting solution for
all.  I don't even think that Google's blogger has it either by default.

If you host a public blog, you should provide syntax highlighting.

David