roller-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Mizas <timothy.mi...@villanova.edu>
Subject RE: Setting up roller to work with Oracle
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:48:54 GMT
My roller-custom.properties is being loaded according to roller.log "INFO  2008-02-06 15:29:23,448
RollerConfig:<clinit> - successfully loaded custom properties file from classpath" I
tried removing the resources and resource-ref elements, but that seemed to make things worse.
If it makes a difference I'm using roller 3.1 since it will have to be running on tomcat 5
with java 1.4. I'm still getting

"WARN  2008-02-06 15:29:23,468 RollerContext:upgradeDatabaseIfNeeded - Unable to access DataSource
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name rollerdb is not bound in this Context"

I don't know where it's getting the name rollerdb since I have changed it to my custom database
name.

-Tim