roller-user mailing list archives

From Eric Wittle <er...@wittle.net>
Subject Re: Unable to access web authoring pages after upgrade from 3.1 to 4.0
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:30:11 GMT
I already did that; I'm not having a problem logging in. When I'm not
logged in, the blog menu items on my main page match the not logged in
state (one of the choices is login), when I log in, the menu items
match the logged in state (Settings, Logout, etc.). The logout link
works fine, since it returns me to the main page.

-Eric