roller-user mailing list archives

From "John Langan" <lang...@homes.com>
Subject Roller in NetBeans
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:34:34 GMT

Are there any instructions on setting up the Roller source code as a project
in NetBeans so I can edit java and jsp files?
I thought this would be straightforward but don't seem to be able to get a
working project.
I have tried creating a new project as a Web Application with Existing
Sources and with Existing Ant Script and setting the project at the
apache-roller-src-4.0 folder level and the weblogger folder level but with
no success.
The file structure in NetBeans does not seem to reflect that of the source
code and most of the java files have red warning signs indicating missing
imports. Are there other jar files that I need to add to the project? I did
add mail.jar to apache-roller-src-4.0\tools\buildtime.