roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Roller 4.0 Installation with Derby
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:24:58 GMT
On Jan 25, 2008 5:49 AM, Gian Luca Decurtins <decurtins@genesiscom.ch> wrote:
> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gnu/inet/util/Logger
>         at
> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.MailProvider.<init>(MailProvider.java:9
> 2)

That is very odd. As far as I know there is no class
gnu/inet/util/Logger in Roller, Tomcat or Java itself. Is it possible
that Tomcat is not using the Sun Java that you have installed and is
instead using some other thing (like Kaffe or some other Java VM)? I
did a quick Google search and that Logger class appears to be part of
Kaffe.

- Dave