roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0 RC9 installation problem on OAS 10.1.3.3.0 (OC4J)
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:17:02 GMT
On Jan 18, 2008 1:39 AM, Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > Any chance you can use a better supported Servlet Container (e.g. Tomcat
> > or Glassfish)?
> >

> Actually no - I had already resolved first of those two problems and just
> put the error messages in my post in case there were other people trying to

Glad to hear it. Your next hurdle may be the way that Oracle DB treats
spaces as nulls.

I think we worked some of those issues out in previous releases, but
4.0 may have re-introduced that problem in places -- and I'm pretty
sure nobody tested on OC4J before we made the final 4.0 release.

I'd like to get those and some other Planet-related fixed in 4.0.1
release (but my time is pretty limited re: 4.0).

- Dave