roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0 and Roller Planet Issue
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:29:17 GMT
On Jan 8, 2008 4:23 PM, Nate Keegan <nate.keegan@cityofprescott.net> wrote:
> If it is like this:
>
> <ex1>
> $pager.items
> $planet
>
> #set($maxResults = 25)
> #set($since = 365)
>
> #set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))
> </ex1>
>
> It renders out literally like this:
>
> $pager.items
> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel@11353a7
>
> If it is like this:
>
> <ex1>
> $planet
>
> #set($maxResults = 25)
> #set($since = 365)
>
> #set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))
>
> $pager.items
> </ex1>
>
> Nothing renders out except the
> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel bit

I'm not sure what's going on here, everything seems to be setup
correctly and you are using a pretty standard setup.

So, I'm grasping at straws now. I've never done any significant
testing under Java 1.6. Any chance you try running with Java 1.5. I
guess there is a slim chance that 1.6 is causing these problems.

- Dave