roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReqeustMappingFilter to action debugging
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:43:59 GMT
On Jan 3, 2008 6:44 PM, Frans Thamura <flatburger@meruvian.org> wrote:
> just chat with dave, and i think that is cool if we can share it here
>
> i just debug how can a struts action is executed from a URL
>
> this is the case study
>
> our handler is http://www.nagasakti.or.id/roller/flatburger, that is my
> roller's handler
>
> and dave give me a key, the handler will filtered by RequestMapper which i
> can see the implementation is RequestMappingFilter
>

> but ....
>
> i cannot get how can a servlet Filter calling a struts action?

I haven't tried that before, so you'll have to do some research to
study the code and to try different approaches. Are you sure you
cannot do what you want to do by simply adding some new page templates
to your existing blog(s). Maybe if you describe the "use case" you are
trying to implement we could give you some clues.

- Dave