roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0 and Roller Planet Issue
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:14:01 GMT
On Jan 4, 2008 1:07 PM, Nate Keegan <nate.keegan@cityofprescott.net> wrote:
> At this point it looks like I am out of luck here.
> I appreciate all of the help to this point.

I'm not sure why you're having so much difficulty but I'd like to find
out so others can avoid this predicament.

Do you see any evidence in the logs that the RefreshRollerPlanetTask
is running? There should be some indication at the start of the log
that the task inited, then some indication every hour that it is
running or attempting to run.

Another thing to check is the Planet cache directory. Does it exist,
is it writable, does it have data in it?

- Dave