roller-user mailing list archives

From "koji Lin" <koji....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About trackback sending in Roller4.0 not suitable in some sites
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:33:51 GMT
and, i found some site can receive queryString, but wordpress cant receive
string the first caharcter is "?"

so i try to substring  queryString, like :
method.setRequestBody(queryString.subString(1));
then it can send trackback to wordpress.
looks like the receiver must do the samething, somesite send trackback in
the body not in the QueryString.

i post this comment in a jira too.

koji