roller-user mailing list archives

From Steven Dongzhou Liao <liaod...@yahoo.com>
Subject group blog in Roller
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 03:23:01 GMT
I am new to Roller. I installed Roller in my local development environment. What I want to
create is a group blog that multiple users can contribute. IHere is a list of requirements
which I do not see how to do in Roller configuration:
1. Newly registered user automatically has permission to create entries in the group blog
2. Users can only create entries in the shared group blog

Anyone has idea on how to achieve these requirements? Also I am trying to play with Planet
but could not make it work with the limited instruction in Installation Guide. I appreciate
your help.

Thanks,
Steven

Looking for last minute shopping deals?