roller-user mailing list archives

From "Claudio Miranda" <clau...@claudius.com.br>
Subject Re: Issue related to blojsom
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:38:24 GMT
    Thanks for your tips. I did the migration locally at my laptop,
and it worked very well.
    Besides your tips, I changes the plugins to "Email Scrambler" only
 and added mail configuration to roller-custom.properties.

    I ran it with roller 4 FCS and all WEB-INF/lib libraries.

Thank you very much

Claudio Miranda

--
  Claudio Miranda