roller-user mailing list archives

From Nate Keegan <nate.kee...@cityofprescott.net>
Subject Re: Roller 4.0 and Roller Planet Issue
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:23:19 GMT
If it is like this:

<ex1>
$pager.items
$planet

#set($maxResults = 25)
#set($since = 365)

#set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))
</ex1>

It renders out literally like this:

$pager.items
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel@11353a7

If it is like this:

<ex1>
$planet

#set($maxResults = 25)
#set($since = 365)

#set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))

$pager.items
</ex1>

Nothing renders out except the
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel bit