roller-user mailing list archives

From raghs <ragh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller Configuration Problem
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:39:01 GMT

I updated hte roller_properties table to set the dbversion to 400 and I
removed the entry from the roller-custom.propeties and the same exception
and error persists.

Another thing which I noticed is that if I add a new User from the User
admin menu, the user doesn't showup in the list box for like 6 hrs and then
it shows up, but the user will be added in the DB instantly.

Any guesses?