roller-user mailing list archives

From <shyamprasad.harianat...@contractor.thomson.com>
Subject RE: Sitemaps for Roller 4.0
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:45:25 GMT
Hi Jorge,

Is it possible for you to post the code for dynamic Sitemap generator  from Roller ?

It will be of great help for others for dealing with Search Engine Companies.

Have a Great Day !

Thanks

Shyam Prasad

________________________________

From: Jorge Martinez [mailto:jmf.tuplaza@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 1/10/2008 3:00 AM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sitemaps for Roller 4.0

Hi again!

I managed to build the sitemap page as suggested and is working allright
:-). It is build dinamically at
http://mydomain/roller/weblog/page/sitemap.xml

Now I just wonder whether is possible to make it visible at
http://mydomain/roller/sitemap.xml since standard specifications require
sitemaps to be located at the highest level within the folder tree.

Regards,

Jorge

--
Jorge Martinez