roller-user mailing list archives

From "David Bloom" <yagottabeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: planet rss hourly task not running
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:36:22 GMT
I did the same with setting the property in both files.

planet.aggregator.cache.dir=
/usr/local/shared/tomcat/yagottabelieve/common/classes/cache

but, my cache folder still empty

As well, I ran into the same problem on my Planet and switched the setting to
RefreshRollerPlanetTask .

btw, are there any other templates for Planets other than roller front page?