roller-user mailing list archives

From "David Bloom" <yagottabeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planet setup bootstrap issue with roller 4.0 rc3
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 15:43:40 GMT
ok, I get past that link now.

I set up a blog which i called aggregator which I give a theme of
roller front page...

My weblog template now has

                         ## 1) SITE-WIDE entries (the default)
                        ##set($pager =
$site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since, $maxResults))

                        ## 2) PLANET-entries
                        # set($pager =
$planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))
                        ## The below pager code should work against either:

now when i go to http://localhost:8080/roller/

I see under recent entries in the html that is displayed:

# set($pager = org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.pagers.PlanetEntriesPager@169084f)