roller-user mailing list archives

From "Ronald Iwema" <ronald.iwema.quin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rule for comment entries closed
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:56:03 GMT
Exactly, one of the other topics in this list came to the same conclusion.

You probably used an older theme, designed for Roller 3.1, those can cause
some troubles. No comments is one of them. Some themes cause a strange
lay-out, untill you reset the stylesheet.

Dave is going to publish a blogentry about the theme changes, and I also am
going to invest some time in it.