roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@sttspa.it>
Subject RE: Customizing entries in Basic Template
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:51:47 GMT
Thanks,

I try to explain better what I mean.

Once I insert my first entry, It remain at top of 'All' category (in
basic template) only until I will insert a new entry. Could I block the
first that it remain at top of 'All' categories?

I have read the tutorial about Roller template programming, But I can't
find nothing  about.

Could somebody gyve me an hint?

It is possible to retreive a specifc entry with Roller template
programming?

rocsca