roller-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <stephen.winn...@vimia.com>
Subject controlling the language generated by $utils.formatDate
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:32:33 GMT
I am using Roller 3.1. I have two blogs, one in English and one in
German, and I use

	$utils.formatDate($entry.pubTime, "HH:mm, d MMMMM yyyy")

to generate the date in the _day macro. This generates the date with
the month in English even in the German blog. In the settings for the
German blog I have tried setting the locale to "German" and "German
(Switzerland)", but the month is generated in English regardless.

Is there a way of making Roller generate German month names?

Steve