roller-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <stephen.winn...@vimia.com>
Subject Re: controlling the language generated by $utils.formatDate
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:22:48 GMT
There's a way to do it in java.text.SimpleDateFormat, which
$utils.formatDate is based on. But it seems to me that
$utils.formatDate should do the right thing according to the currently
set locale. I think I have set that up correctly, but I can't find
anything in the docs to confirm this or explain the anomaly.

Steve