roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the url.entry($entry.anchor)
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:34:22 GMT
On Dec 3, 2007 9:32 AM, Odelya Glick <odelya@jpost.com> wrote:
> I have noticed, that the links actually creates the blog link +
> /entry.anchor,
> And it reaches the same html page but now it display only one entry but in
> the same format as the whole entries page.
> Can I point the entry link to open another html page where I create a
> template to show one entry?
> (I wouldn't like it to look like the previous page - for example, to remove
> a specific text)

In 3.1 you probably have to use one page, but then use an #if
statement to check $model.permalink to display different content for
single-entry pages vs. multiple entry pages.

In 4.0 we allow you to create different types of pages, for example
you can create a template specifically for displaying a "permalink"
page.

- Dave