roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form submit to the roller
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:41:23 GMT
On Dec 2, 2007 9:29 AM, Evgeniy Strokin <evgeniy.strokin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello.. I need to submit form roller. I wanted to submit form to the same page and in
the template call my castom method based on $model.getRequestParameter(...) value. But sometime
roller doesn't even go to the template, I guess it takes the page from cache.
> What is the right way to submit forms to the roller?

The best way is to add a new servlet to process the post, then either
1) have that servlet either act as a rendering servlet (i.e. see the
CommentServlet as an example) or 2) redirect or forward to the page
servlet.

- Dave