roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller Planet Question 2.0?
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 04:43:37 GMT
On Nov 30, 2007 10:40 PM, Imam Indra Prayudi <imam@meruvian.org> wrote:
> I just downlod the source and the roller install guide
> in page 14, there is a setup

Did you follow the instructions to setup Roller's built-in planet aggregator?

> and i found that there is apps/planet in the source code

Yes, that is for unreleased standalone Roller Planet application.
There are no docs for building it or deploying it yet.

> if i ownload the RC9, which we use it here, any glue to compile just
> planet and put inour current life Roller 4.0

You don't need to compile anything to use the planet features that are
built-in to Roller 4.0. Just follow the instructions in the
installation and user guides to get it set up.

- Dave