roller-user mailing list archives

From "Jorge Martinez" <jmf.tupl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weblog Client API - Bloggar
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:42:36 GMT
The config Angel Vera posted worked for me. You have to choose Roller
Weblogger as blog tool.

Then, account alias is your Roller admin accout (later you will have to
provide password too)

Host: the base URL you use for your home Roller installation.

installation uses /roller as home directory for your roller installation. If
not, use the folder name you used.

Of course, I assume you have a proper roller installation. If not, please
state what else

Jorge

--
Jorge Martinez