roller-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <mindcr...@cpphacker.co.uk>
Subject Re: "Build" issue in Netbeans using Roller 4
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:16:30 GMT
Mark Tan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used "File" - "Open Project" in netbeans 6.0 and
> point to "apache-roller-src-4.0".
>
> I right click "Roller_trunk" and choose build then got
> all these errors...

Looks like you aren't getting mail.jar included in
your classpath somehow.  Look in tools\lib
and it's subdirs and see if there is a copy of
mail.jar in there.  If there is, just add it
to your project (I don't know how to do that
in Netbeans, BTW, as I'm an Eclipse guy).

If it isn't already there, you'll need to download
it.  I think it should be present though.

HTH, YMMV, TTYL,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Chief Architect - OpenQabal