roller-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Edwards <sedwa...@aip.org>
Subject Re: WebLogic 10?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:39:55 GMT
I wrapped those two lines in a try block, compiled & inserted my new
roller-web.jar into the WAR file. With good luck, Roller starts, creates
its tables, then dies thusly:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.filters.PersistenceSessionFilter.
doFilter(PersistenceSessionFilter.java:64)

when continuing the install

Lines 62-64 are rather simple:
if (WebloggerFactory.isBootstrapped()) {
                log.debug("Releasing Roller Session");
                WebloggerFactory.getWeblogger().release();

I assume that I must have missed something exceedingly crucial in the
WebLogic deployment (I've never used WLS before, so it is quite likely).
I'll poke around & write down the process once it's together.
Any other ideas?
Thanks again,
 -- Stefan