roller-user mailing list archives

From Finbar Dineen <eleve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planet setup bootstrap issue with roller 4.0 rc3
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 18:01:06 GMT
Of course, I meant changing the source, not the output.

Just get rid of the space between '#' and 'set'. That should work.

#set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))

David Bloom írta:
> ok, I get past that link now.
>
> I set up a blog which i called aggregator which I give a theme of
> roller front page...
>
> My weblog template now has
>
>                          ## 1) SITE-WIDE entries (the default)
>                         ##set($pager =
> $site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since, $maxResults))
>
>                         ## 2) PLANET-entries
>                         # set($pager =
> $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))
>                         ## The below pager code should work against either:
>
> now when i go to http://localhost:8080/roller/
>
> I see under recent entries in the html that is displayed:
>
> # set($pager = org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.pagers.PlanetEntriesPager@169084f)
>
> On Dec 8, 2007 11:41 PM, Finbar Dineen <elevenit@gmail.com> wrote:
>> @david
>>
>> I had this problem and followed the advice Dave gave in a reply a couple
>> of days ago:
>>
>> "Create a planet-custom.properties file in the same directory as your
>> roller-custom.properties file. Copy the very same database connection
>> parameters that are in your roller-custom.properties file into
>> planet-custom.properties."
>>
>> This solved it for me. I was installing the full release announced this
>> week for a new client (soon to be visible at antiB.ullying.com). I'll be
>> updating my other installations now I know this is working fine.
>>
>> Dave, great work.
>>
>> Finbar Dineen
>> http://www.limlom.com/
>>
>> David Bloom írta:
>>
>>> click on Planet administration link on main menu-
>>> http://localhost:8080/roller/roller-ui/admin/planetConfig.rol
>>>
>>> ERROR 2007-12-08 20:02:43,078 StandardWrapperValve:invoke -
>>> Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Roller Planet has not been
>>> bootstrapped yeti had this in my
>>>
>>> C:\Java5\apache-tomcat-5.5.25\common\classes  roller custom file
>>>
>>> planet.aggregator.enabled=true
>>> planet.aggregator.cache.dir=C:\\Java5\\apache-tomcat-5.5.25\\work\\cache
>>> tasks.enabled=ScheduledEntriesTask,ResetHitCountsTask,\
>>> TurnoverReferersTask,PinqQueueTask,RefreshPlanetRollerTask,SyncWebsitesTask
>>> rendering.siteModels=\
>>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.SiteModel,\
>>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel