roller-user mailing list archives

From Steve <elrond532...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregated feeds not showing site wide feeds
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:20:32 GMT
Yes I am sure and am running SyncWebsitesTask.   This is my entry from the
configurartion properties file.

tasks.enabled=ScheduledEntriesTask,ResetHitCounters,\
TurnoverReferersTask,PingQueueTask,RefreshRollerPlanetTask,SyncWebsitesTask

What I don't understand is:

1. Why some weblogs are synced, while others are not.

2. Why is that when I code in the home page

#set($pager = $site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since,$maxResults))

That all the weblogs appear.

and when I code

#set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since, $maxResults))

only some of the site weblogs appear

Steve

--
Steve