roller-user mailing list archives

From "Odelya Glick" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject upgrading to 4.0 - problems
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:08:18 GMT
Hello,

We upgraded 3.1 to 4.0 and left the code as is.

In 3.1, we wanted to use the same theme for all the blogs (actually to
create one) so we created a directory under THEMES/ with the new theme name
and under that folder we created all the templates.

It worked all right in 3.1, when choosing specific blogs to use the theme,
but in 4.0 we get an exception: can not find theme TAKEIT (where TAKEIT is
the theme name).

Were any chances made to theme structure so it can't stay as we used it?
(creating a theme directory under THEMES)?

Thanks

Odelya Glick