roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@sttspa.it>
Subject Re: tomcat6/roller behind a apache2 proxy
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 06:30:22 GMT

> Hey Gabe,
>
> that seemed to work just fine and my blog shows up fine with CSS and
> images.
>
> However my feeds still look like :
> http://www.otherdomain.nl:8080/frontpage/feed/comments/rss
>
> So I am basically still wondering if it's not possible to tell roller
> to generate all URL's with http://www.otherdomain.n/ by forcing that.
> THen I can simply do my proxy from apache2 and don't have to wonder
> about
> the problems so much.

Hello,

I had the same problem until yesterday. It is an apache matter. Tou could
use mod_proxy_html. I solved al my problems.

Here, is explained wonderfully your problem and the solution:

 http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

you can download apache module at:

 http://www.webthing.com/

I discovered a little problem at first link (the tutorial) I have to add a
further translation. Basilcally, it should be

 ProxyHTMLURLMap  http://www.domain.nl:8080/roller/ /

Try it. I should have no problem.

rocsca