roller-user mailing list archives

From ries van Twisk <...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: tomcat6/roller behind a apache2 proxy
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:17:44 GMT
Hey Gabe,

that seemed to work just fine and my blog shows up fine with CSS and
images.

However my feeds still look like : http://www.otherdomain.nl:8080/frontpage/feed/comments/rss

So I am basically still wondering if it's not possible to tell roller
to generate all URL's with http://www.otherdomain.n/ by forcing that.
THen I can simply do my proxy from apache2 and don't have to wonder
about
the problems so much.

Please note.. I am a newbie in the java/tomcat world... so if I say
anything stupid, please let me know :)

thanks in advance again,
Ries