roller-user mailing list archives

From Thinkboy <manchi.leung+n...@gmail.com>
Subject issue:MetaWeblogAPIHandler missed to set DefaultPlugins. I got it fix!
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:50:04 GMT
hi ,

I got my roller up. thanks so much to the roller community! great work!

i also got my textile compiled from source code and textile plugin is
working very fine!

however, i found out an issue: config formatting plugin for weblog wide
seems not working in MetaWeblogAPIHandler

------------
scenario:
------------
weblog settings > Preferences > settings >   formatting > textile formatter
I check the box for  textile plugin

------------
Problem:
------------
but whenever I post a new blog entry. i still need to do the following
for each entry
create & edit > entry  > edit > plugins  to apply >  textile formatter

it causes quite a problem , bcos  I am using Marsedit to post textile
syntax via metaweblog api.
so, everytime , when I post an entry, I need to visit the roller server
admin and enable textile formatter again.

------------
Solution
for me, I did a quick solution and recompile from source code:
/apache-roller-src-3.1/src/org/apache/roller/webservices/xmlrpc/MetaWeblogAPIHandler.java

in

line 250:
I added the following statement:
            entry.setPlugins(entry.getWebsite().getDefaultPlugins());

pls verify and add this to the source tree! thanks! :-D

~thinkboy