roller-user mailing list archives

From "Tatsuya Noyori" <nojo...@gmail.com>
Subject please teach me how to display feeds on front page.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:06:22 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use planet function of Roller 4.0 RC9. I could
aggregate feeds but could not display the feeds on front page. I set
the following configuration but cannot display the feeds on front
page. So, I would appreciate it if anyone could teach me how to set
configuration to dispaly feeds on front page.

roller-custom.properties
    rendering.siteModels=
    org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.SiteModel,
    org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PlanetModel

Front Page
    #set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager(3000, 3000))
    #showWeblogEntriesPager($pager)

Best regards,
--
Tatsuya Noyori (^o^)/