roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planet SEtup
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:33:27 GMT
On Nov 30, 2007 5:31 AM, Imam Indra Prayudi <imam@meruvian.org> wrote:
> i want to setup planet the rss aggregator,
> so i can have planets.sun.com like in our roller server

We have never made an official "release" of the Roller Planet
aggregator, so there is no easy installer like the one in Roller. In
fact, to use it you'll have to get the code from SVN, build it and
deploy it as a WAR.

That's what Sun does.

> we have nagasakti.or.id that using 3.0, and 4.0 in another server.

Here's an alternative for you. You can use Roller's integrated Planet
support instead. It supports multiple aggregation groups, so you could
create a blog with multiple pages, each one looking like a planet with
it's own feed.

> can help

Is that a question or statement. Are you offering to help?

> we use glassfish also for 4.x

That's my favorite app server too ;-)

- Dave