roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document for Roller integration
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:00:33 GMT
On Nov 13, 2007 4:50 PM, Prabhu Patil <ppatil@digitas.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have step-by-step guide for integrating Roller into any
> website? Please forward it to me if you have one.
>
> Greatly appreciate any help in this regard.

Roller can be used to drive an entire website and it offers lots of
integration options. You can add new pages to your blog to generate
HTML, RSS, JSON and other formats of data from your blog entries and
other Roller data. You can use the built-in RSS/Atom feed aggregator
to aggregate and display feeds. You can create plugins that allow you
to pull data from other systems. And you can use Roller's web services
interfaces to automatically publish to Roller.

What specific types of integration would you like to see in your website?
What software do you use to drive your website now?

- Dave