roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to edit a bloggers blog from the global administrator
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:39:15 GMT
On 11/5/07, Steve <elrond532000@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have reported this before.  I was able to view and update the blogs of
> another user from an administrator at version 3.1  I upgraded to 4.0 RC8 and
> this function stopped working.  When I edit a user, I can change some user
> settings, but I am unable to view the blogs associated with the user.  This
> system says the user has no blogs.
>
> I have now upgraded to RC9 and the problem still exists.
>
> None are listed  The text below is what is displayed after the user .
>
> *Users Weblogs*
>
> *User is a member of the following weblog(s)*

Hmm. I was able to reproduce this problem. I fixed it and then was
able to see the list of blogs.

Perhaps you have an old version of the page cached in your browser?
Try doing a shift Reload.

Or, perhaps you have an older version of the JSP page cached in Tomcat?
Try deleting the tomcat/work directory contents.

- Dave