roller-user mailing list archives

From Dehru Cromer <de...@iggli.com>
Subject Re: Config question
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 22:41:03 GMT
Kurt,

There is a specific theme that is set up as an aggregation of all the individual blog sites
within roller.  i think it's called frontpage or something.  Set your main blog to that...you'll
no longer be able to blog with that blog, as it will function as an aggregator.

I didn't figure this out right away either.
Dehru
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kurt Shaffer" <Kurt_Shaffer@steris.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2007 11:30:50 AM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Config question

I haven't seen any responses to an earlier inquiry so thought I would
try again.

I have a roller app setup on solaris using tomcat 5.5 for the front end.
Right now the url is:

blogs.company.com:8080/roller

How do I change/add to the config so it can be accessed at:

blogs.company.com

Also, is there some kind of trick to get the front page to automatically
populate with a list of the blogs on that server?

Thankx,

Kurt