roller-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <mindcr...@cpphacker.co.uk>
Subject Re: What IDE roller Developers use ?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:48:27 GMT
srinivasa marreddy wrote:
> I am wondering what IDE roller developers are useing for development. I have
> downloaded the source code but i am not sure how to run it as eclipse
> project. There are several sub projects and maven build files. Can somebody
> help me to set it up as eclipse project and run under eclipse(3.3).I rellay
> appreciate your help.

What version of Roller are you trying to build, BTW? I have Eclipse
.project and .classpath files that work for 3.2 and 4.1.  If you want
I can send them along.  Or if Dave or Matt or some of the other Roller
committers want, maybe they can include the updated Eclipse files in
the project.  I can't promise to take care of maintaining them
perpetually, but I do have ones that work for now.

TTYL,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Chief Architect - OpenQabal