roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is there a way to clean up the cache?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 04:47:44 GMT
Yesterday I was playing around with the database(derby 10.2), and I manged to migrate all my
entries from an old blog. There were some problems during the migration, and I wanted to put
back the old database files that I had backed up. When restart my App Server (tomcat 6) I
noticed that the jRoller (4.0 rc7) pages still has some of the old entries (you can look at
my blog here http://www.larinaandangel.gunfus.com) now the problem is that some of the entries
at the bottom, they don't exist in the database so clicking on them gives weird behaviour.

Any help is appreciated.