roller-user mailing list archives

From Steve <elrond532...@gmail.com>
Subject Roller weblog consolidation from roller blogs
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:49:35 GMT
I had trouble getting this to work.  Wrong name for the task etc.  Now I
have upgraded to RC9 and have started having problems again.

All existing blogs, if I post to them, then they appear on the consolidated
listing when the task runs.

New blogs, whether they from an existing user or a new user do not appear.
The blogs to not appear in the consolidated listing.    Is there some
setting I have missed when setting up a new blog?

--
Steve