roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@sttspa.it>
Subject Re: Access control for some path of Roller
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:54:21 GMT

> I'm newer with roller and tomcat, and inexperienced with Java.
>
> I've installed Tomcat and setup roller.
>
> I'ld like to use only one weblog without registered user (other the admin,
> which is only the admin of roller).
>
> My idea is to let admin to moderate the posts to the amdmin's entries.
>
> So I would like to hide al urls other than the blog urls (eg: suppose that
> the blogs name is myblog, I ld like to permit to the end user to acces
> only to theurl matching http://<hostaname>/roller/myblog/*).
>
> How could I set this?

Hello again,

Do I have to set basic authentication all around the only blog that I
would like to publish? Or maybe do I have to define a Virtual host
pointing directly to the blog home page? And doing so, do I really hide
the other blogs and the adminstration pages to the rest of the world?

Thanks in advance,

rocsca