roller-user mailing list archives

From "Adib Saikali" <a...@programmingmastery.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Blogs on same Host with different URLs - possible?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:26:35 GMT
do you have 2 instances of roller server with two database instances running
or just one instance of the roller application and 2 blogs defined in the
same roller app and database?

Thanks
Adib

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Bien [mailto:mbien@fh-landshut.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:24 AM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Multiple Blogs on same Host with different URLs - possible?

Hi,

We have 2 blogs on one server:
http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/
http://www.michael-bien.com/roller/mbien/

The problem is that my blog (mbien) is treated as blog hosted on
adam-bien.com what will cause general confusion if I would start
bloging. adam-bien.com/roller/mbien makes no sense and leads people to
the wrong page.

Is it possible to setup roller so that each blog is treated individualy
for the rest of the world?

thanks,

Michael