roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roller free blog-clients..?!
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:36:42 GMT
I did noticed that when I go to the url using the web browser I get the same 405.

HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

Matt Raible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote: What URL are you using for your endpoint?
What documentation are you
using to set it up? I believe these clients use an invalid URL. I
think we should modify Roller to allow these old URLs to work - using
a redirect or something.

Matt

On 10/18/07, Angel Vera  wrote:
> I tried to use w.bloggar 4.0 and Live Writer Version 12.0.1277.0816, but neither of them
seem to work to allow me to post to the blog. Bloggar gave me an 405 exception and Live Writer
some blogger2 exception.

--
http://raibledesigns.com