roller-user mailing list archives

From <Brian.Har...@alltel.com>
Subject Roller timezones
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:51:50 GMT
Hi All

I have a team member that is in India and he is curious about what
timezone to choose.  Here is his question:

Well, out of curiosity, I have question - from where you took dropdown
list for timezone?
It is not having entry for Asia/Mumbai,Asia/Chennai and Asia/Delhi.
It does have entries for Asia/dili and Asia/Calcutta(which should be
asia/Kolkatta).

Does anyone know what I can tell him to choose for a timezone?

Regards,
Brian Harris
Alltel - Enterprise Integration Support
501.905.5011

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.